There's a difference between cold and really cold... especially when your flyline starts misbehaving. The original environment where fly fisher's started to appreciate the benefits of polyurethane coating - an unrelenting toughness and unbelievable suppleness in the coldest conditions made the original a firm favourite with East Coast striper fishers.
Improved by the inclusion of Power Cores, memory is reduced to zero and the uncanny ability to set hooks at long range helps you catch even more fish. Floating and intermediate lines are looped.
- Product Use: Cold Water Striper Fishing
- Core Material: Low Stretch (6%) Braided Power Core
- Loop Type: Micro Loop Both Ends
- Coating: Ultra Supple Polyurethane (PU)
- Optimum Temperature Range: -5c to 26c