With its long, slender blade shape, the Beavertail recreational canoe paddle is a terrific choice for lake paddling in deep water. This narrower – and longer – bladed paddle pulls smoothly through the water, and the length helps with sweep strokes.
This straight shaft paddle is handcrafted in Osceola, Wisconsin using basswood and red alder. It has a symmetrical freestyle palm grip to give you the versatility you want and the quality and comfort you deserve.
The Beavertail canoe paddle is available in lengths from 54 inches to 63 inches (in 3-inch increments).
- Weight: 22 oz (Due to the varied density of wood, all canoe paddles could have a +/– 10% variance in weight)
- Blade Size: 6.75" x 25"
- Blade Material: Red Alder and Basswood
- Blade Protection: Partial Rockgard®
- Shaft Length: 54", 57", 60", 63"
- Shaft Features: Ovalized for comfort
- Shaft Shape: Straight
Shaft Material: Solid Basswood