Another design from the mind of Capt. Charles Perry, the Quick-Release is designed for a wide range of tasks, with four-way stretch material for perfect fit and quick drying, and yet it still has Kevlar reinforcement for protection. The key fingers and thumb are exposed for greater dexterity and a Velcro closure means easy on and off. It’s a great all-around glove for wiring small blue and white marlin, sailfish, tuna, mahimahi and other offshore game fish.
- Kevlar-reinforced material protects your hand and wrist from leader cuts and slicing
- PVC Monkey Grip palm and fingers allow for superior leader grip and protect the hand during bill handling and fish management
- Four-way stretch material allows for perfect fit and quick drying
- Synthetic leather palm offers superior construction strength with second skin dexterity
- Exposed key fingers and thumb allow for greater dexterity and finger use
- Velcro wrist closer offers easy on/ easy off of gloves
- Designed by Charles Perry, expert offshore deckhand, captain, and world-record holder
Intended Use: Wiring medium-sized fish (billfish, mahimahi, tuna, wahoo), managing mono, wire or cable. Gaffing and fish handling. General cockpit management.
USE WITH MEDIUM MONO, WIRE OR CABLE
- KEVLAR ®
- CRUSH RESISTATNT
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN
- EXPOSED FINGERS