LT MARINE HD ZERO DEGREE SWIVEL BASE ROD HOLDER W/BACKING PLATE 13"
LT MARINE HD ZERO DEGREE SWIVEL BASE ROD HOLDER W/BACKING PLATE 13" is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
We designed and overbuilt our heavy duty swivel base rod holders to outlast the competition. When we set out to design and build our rod holders we refused to settle for the ho hum copycat mentality that plagues the sport fishing industry. We challenged ourselves to build the strongest rod holder using the thickest gauge materials within reason and keep the cost in line with our competitors.
- Featuring a hand polished mirror finish ¼” thick 5” x 4” Top Plate with 4 mounting holes to accommodate 5/16 diameter countersunk bolts made from 316L stainless steel.
- Measure 12" overall long to accommodate lower shear boats.
- Features a removable pin at 9” deep for trolling with #2 and #4 butts.
- A proprietary L.T. Marine (Laurel Tool & Engineering Co., Inc) feature standard on our holders is the rod tube is recessed up into the top plate to help minimize flexing and weld failure at the point where the rod tube, and top mounting plate meet via a heavy duty weld.
- The Rod tube is made from 1/8” thick walled 304L stainless steel. It is designed to accept all 130 size class bent butts and features a closer tolerance fit with a heavy duty liner to minimize 130 class rods from rocking back and forth in rough seas and create a more secure feel while resting in the rod holder. Our rod holder will also accept all #2 and #4 butts, and #2 and #4 Winthrop Terminator Butts and still swivel without rubbing the reel handle against the covering boards.
- Features a heavy duty swivel mechanism which is a one piece design. 100% machined from 316 stainless steel round stock (not made from multiple pieces and welded together like other rod holders on the market). The bottom of the rod tube has a ¼” thick stainless steel floor to support the swivel mechanism and withstand the shock of dropping heavy 130 class combos into rod holder, and has ample clearance for water to drain quickly.
- The backing plate comes standard in 1/8” thick 316L stainless steel and features a proprietary L.T. Marine (Laurel Tool & Engineering Co., Inc) designed safety line bracket which can be positioned at any of the 4 mounting thru holes and rotated to fit your clearance needs.
- Lifetime warranty against structural/mechanical failure due to normal use.
- 100% manufactured using Certified American Made Stainless Steel!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.