The material used in Otter Tails is super strong, super soft & absorbs scent like a sponge. It was invented by Captain Bruce Millar back in 2005.
Attempts have been made to imitate or copy this material but Captain Bruce’s original Otter Tail material remains the best there is on the market for jig trailers as bait strips & teasers for numerous types of lures from bucktails to tubes, spoons & spinner baits.
The colors are vibrant & the glitter adds to the flash. Buy the best bait trailers/strips on the market since and including Uncle Josh pork rinds.
- Curly Long Otter Tails come in jars of 8 baits & 8 different colors 6 1/2” x 5/8”
- Curly Short Otter Tails come in jars of 10 baits & 8 different colors 4 3/4″ x 1/2″
- Curly Tiny Otter Tails come in jars of 12 baits & 8 different colors 2 3/4” x 3/8”
- Straight Long Otter Tails come in jars of 8 baits & 8 different colors 5 1/8” x 3/4”
- Straight Short Otter Tails come in jars of 8 Baits & 8 different Colors 4 1/8” x 3/4”
We Also Recommend