The Penn Slammer III Spinning Reel is a part of the relaunch of one of the toughest, most durable reels known to guides and captains all the world over. Utilizing Penn's new CNC Gear Technology, with improved IPX6 sealing, and their proprietary Dura-Drag System, the Slammer is finally back and much improved!
- Full Metal Body, sideplate, and rotor
- CNC Gear™ technology
- IPX6 Sealed body and spool design
- Sealed Slammer® drag system with Dura-Drag™
- 7+1 stainless steel bearing system
- Sizes 3500-5500 have automatic bail trip
- Sizes 6500-10500 have manual bail trip
**We'll professionally spool the reel with mono or braid of your choice for FREE! We'll contact you about pound test preference. Subject to availability.
|Model||Mono Capacity (Test/Yds)||Braid Capacity (Test/Yds)||Bearings||Max Drag||Gear Ratio|
|SLAIII3500||480/4 360/6 285/8||310/10 270/15 220/20||8||30 lb||6.2:1|
|SLAIII4500||425/8 320/10 235/12||390/15 320/20 250/30||8||30 lb||6.2:1|
|SLAIII5500||430/10 330/12 230/15||500/20 380/30 335/40||8||40 lb||5.6:1|
|SLAIII6500||390/12 345/15 205/20||485/30 410/40 355/50||8||40 lb||5.6:1|