BUY A PENN SQUALL LEVER DRAG TROLLING REEL AND GET IT SPOOLED FOR FREE!
We have run out of stock for this item.
The PENN Squall Lever Drag is lightweight and ergonomic. Made from graphite for its lightweight and corrosion resistant benefits. Stainless steel gears with a high speed gear ratio make the Squall LD perfect for nearshore trolling for kings and dolphin. Our proprietary Dura-Drag system will be there when you hook that big wahoo and he tries to smoke your reel! Left hand available in the 40 and 60 sizes.
- Lightweight graphite frame and sideplates
- Forged and machined aluminum spool with Line Capacity Rings
- Stainless steel main and pinion gears
- Dura-Drag system
- 6 stainless steel bearings
- Silent double-dog anti-reverse
- Switchblade lugs on the 50 and 60 size
|Model||Mono Capacity||Braid Capacity||Bearings||Max Drag||Gear Ratio|
|SQL30LD||390/20 350/25 260/30||1025/20 775/30 550/50||6||13 lb||6.1:1|
|SQL40LD||490/25 360/30 300/40||1075/30 750/50 625/65||6||20 lb||5.1:1|
|SQL50LD||500/30 420/40 310/50||1050/50 875/65 750/80||6||27 lb||4.3:1|