Vertical jigging for pelagic and bottom dwelling gamefish has been around for a while now and anglers are aware of how effective these baits can be. The only downfall to knife and butterfly jigs is how quickly they can move through the strike zone before a fish can react.
The Savage Gear Squish is a center balanced jig that moves erratically sideways through the water column to keep the bait in a fish’s strike zone longer. Just freespool the Squish to the desired depth and then put the reel in gear and use a jerk and fall retrieve.
- Erratic side to side fluttering action triggers strikes from all kinds of game fish.
- Ultra strong hooks and rigging.
- Available in all the hottest fish catching colors.
- Available in four weights to cover a multitude of depths and fishing situations.
- Give fish a different look with a squid pattern on one side, fish pattern on the other….The Squish.