"Absolute power" is the aim of New Stella SW. We are using our latest and most innovative technologies to complete the "SW-X Concept" which takes this new generation Stella SW to an all new level for Anglers. Shimano’s SW-X Concept brings together power, rigidity, toughness, drag performance and water resistance, focusing on retrieving power, strength and durability.
- X-Tough Drag, with its dramatically enhanced smoothness, control and toughness anticipates the vigorous speed of Blue-Fin Tuna and Giant Tuna
- X-SHIP enhances power transmission through the gear. This results in increased cranking power with extremely smooth feel
- X-Shield and X-Protect combine to provide extreme water resistance in the harshest conditions
- The Power Aluminum Body, X-Rigid Rotor, X-Rigid Body and X-Rigid Handle combine to provide ultimate rigidity & eliminate loss of power caused by reel flex
- Propulsion Line Management System: Propulsion Spool Lip, SR One-Piece Bail Wire, Power Roller IV Oversized Roller with Overflange for the Ultimate in Line Protection, Redesigned Bail Trip, S-Arm Cam
- Septon Handle Grip - On models 10,000 and up
- Direct Drive Mechanism (Thread-In Handle Attachment)
- Approved for saltwater use & Rated for use with PowerPro, Fluorocarbon and Mono lines
**We'll professionally spool the reel with mono or braid of your choice for FREE! We'll contact you about pound test preference. Subject to availability.
|Model||Braid Capacity||Mono Capacity||Gear Ratio||Max Drag||Weight|