The new Wildlife XP Compact Series gives outdoor enthusiasts a specialized, fast-focus wldlife binocular that literally goes anywhere. Lightweight, rugged rubber-armored polycarbonate housing is pocket-sized, waterproof to two meters, and fogproof always. The ergonomic frame is hand-friendly and comfortable. And of course, the outstanding brilliance of Steiner Optics is unmatched, wherever you roam.
Super-trim frame and versatile 10x magnification make this optic the ideal companion for hiking and mountain/rock climbing. Ample power for medium/ distant viewing, large field of view, and extremely rugged.
- FAST-CLOSE-FOCUS wheel with quick, stepless rotation achieves absolute sharpness with fewer turns.
- EXTREME RUGGEDNESS with durable polycarbonate Makrolon housing, waterproof to 2 meters, and nitrogen-pressure-filled interior that’s fogproof from -20°C to +70°C.
- ARMORED FOR ADVENTURE with non-slip NBR long-life rubber coating that’s impervious to oils, acids and harsh conditions.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN for easy carry, quick handling, and a folding mechanism that’s tough and compact.
- MAXIMIZED USER COMFORT with ergonomic ComfortGrip thumb rests for secure handling in any conditions.
- WATERPROOF construction can stand up to any wet condition, a big advantage for a compact binocular.
- CLICLOC® SYSTEM keeps binoculars hanging straight and action-ready, releases with push-button ease.
|Item No.||Magnification||Objective Lens||Field of View|