A simple, high mobility vest for kayak fishing, paddling, general boating and personal watercraft use. The scuplted front and back foam panels create more mobility for angling and paddlesports.
Easy Mounts for Equipment
- Multiple mounting points for nippers, retractors, hemostats, and more.
Large Velcro Front Pockets
- Easy to access quickly and sized to hold fly or tackle boxes.
- Sculpted foam paneling designed with a non-restrictive cut for maximum mobility. Thinner back panel helps eliminate interference with high seat backs.
- A simple three-buckle front entry design makes the Fit easy to get on quickly.
Type III PFD
- With sea level buoyancy of 16-18 lbs.
SIZE GUIDE - YOUTH SIZES 50-125LBS (GRADED SIZING)
Stohlquist's Graded Sizing™ offers the best fit, and lowest footprint possible, for the widest range of body types. We have fine tuned each individual size, and sculpted the foam footprint and foam thicknesses to provide a better fitting, and more comfortable PFD for people of all sizes. This allows us to fit younger, smaller framed paddlers up to larger adults in the same style vest, while offering the same amount of mobility and a low-profile fit across the entire size range.