Along with our Graded Sizing, the Misty features a thin black design offering
more coverage and ensuring compatibility with any seat back style. The Misty is
great for use with boats that feature a higher seat back, but are right at home in
a touring boat with spray skirt.
The Misty is designed to have a slightly larger footprint, which helps to distribute
flotation over a wider area. The result is a thinner profile that provides more
mobility and comfort, while reducing interference with today's taller seat backs.
For sit-on-tops, the vest can be worn lower on the torso for maximum back
coverage against tall seats. For touring boats, simply adjust the shoulder straps
so that the vest rides higher on your torso, and eliminates interference with
your spray skirt.
Along with providing a great fit, the Misty also features multiple pockets that will
hold a beverage, your sunglasses, and other small items.
- Thin back design works with all seat styles
- Graded sizing provides the best possible fit
- Open sides for ventilation
- Cross-chest cinch harness for zero ride-up
- Mesh shoulders & interior panels for maximum ventilation
- Adjustable shoulders, and dual forward pulls for a custom fit
- Zippered front pockets offer organization
- Built-in beverage holder and neoprene sunglasses sleeve
- Entry grip tab at zipper base#10 YKK zipper with non-corroding slider
- Lightweight PE Foam
- Type III PFD with sea level buoyancy:
|SM||28” - 34”||16 lbs||Type III PFD|
|MD||34” - 40”||16 lbs, 8oz||Type III PFD|
|LG||40” - 46”||17 lbs||Type III PFD|