The Pentax 8x43 DCF SP Binoculars  have a combination of high-precision roof prisms and a sophisticated inner-focus system which improves image resolution and waterproof reliability, while considerably reducing size and weight.
High-Quality Magnesium Body for Extra Durability
The DCF SP-series models feature a durable magnesium body to reduce overall weight without sacrificing optical performance.
Nitrogen-Filled Waterproof Construction for Reliability and Fresh-Water Cleaning
The DCF SP series features JIS Class 6 waterproof construction for outdoor use on and around the water and for easy rinsing of dust and dirt with fresh water. The rubber housing not only enhances overall waterproof capability, but also protects inner mechanisms from external shock.
Long Eye-Relief Design for Fatigue-Free Viewing
Thanks to the long eye-relief design, you don't have to place your eyes directly on the eyepieces in order to observe the entire image, making extended observation comfortable and fatigue-free. This design is also convenient for eyeglass wearers.
Hybrid Aspherical Optical Elements for an Extra-Clear Image
Incorporating hybrid glass-and-plastic aspherical optical elements into its eyepiece lens, the DCF SP series offers a bright, clear image with edge-to-edge sharpness.
Superb Image Quality Assured by High-Performance Optics and Nitrogen-Filled Body
High-precision roof prisms are treated with special phase coating to improve image resolution and minimize ghost images, while all optical elements are treated with the renowned multi-layer coating. As a result, the DCF SP series offers a remarkably bright, clear view of your subject. In addition, nitrogen gas has been injected into the lens barrels to prevent internal fogging caused by sudden temperature changes.Pentax 8x43 DCF SP Binoculars 62615 come with Objective Lens Cap, Rain Guard Cap (Eyepiece Lens Cap), Case, Neck Strap and full US Warranty.
- Hybrid aspherical lens elements give edge to edge sharpness in any lighting condition
- Scratch resistant coating on exposed lens elements prevents damage caused by dirt or grit
- High-resolution phase-coated roof prisms provide more contrast and sharpness
- Extra-short minimum focus distance allows the smallest details to be seen on close in objects
- Locking diopter ring allows the binoculars to be handled roughly without needing to be readjusted with each use
- Helicoid eyepiece ring with four click stops give the most comfortable eye relief
- Lightweight Magnesium-alloy construction make these binoculars extremely durable
- Nitrogen-filled waterproof (JIS Class 6) construction allow these binoculars to be used in the most extreme weather conditions and be submerged to 1 meter
- Inner-focus optical design adds to the durability
- Pentax 8 x 43 DCF SP Binocular 62615 Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission and color quality
- Long eye-relief for viewing with or without glasses
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Type:||Roof Prism Center Focusing|
|Objective Lens Construction:||4 elements in 3 groups|
|Eyepiece Lens Construction:||3 elements in 2 groups|
|Objective Lens Diameter:||43mm|
|Real Field of View:||6.3?|
|Apparent Field of View:||50.4?|
|Field of View at 1000m:||110m|
|Field of View at 1000 Yards:||330 ft.|
|Diopter Adjustment Range:||+/-3|
|Eye Width Adjustment Range:||2.3-2.9 in.|
|Focusing Range:||6.6? to infinity|
|Eyepiece Ring:||Helicoid (4 stop)|
|Body Color:||Dark Green|
|Height & Width:||5.7? x 5.0?|
|Waterproof:||1m depth of water, Nitrogen filled|
|Accessories:||Objective Lens Cap, Rain Guard Cap (Eyepiece Lens Cap), Case, Neck Strap|