ACME PHOEBE 1/8 OZ
An American original. Phoebe is one of the finest metal spinning lures ever made. The unique hydrodynamic curvature creates a three-dimensional illusion. Fished fast, slow, deep or shallow – this lure looks like a fat, full-bodied baitfish.
- 1/12 oz. (2-4 lb. test) for small trout, minnow-eating panfish like perch, crappie.
- 1/8 oz. (4lb. test) all around casting lure — for trout, panfish, pickerel – deadly as an ice fishing jig.
- 1/6 oz. (6 lb test) for trout, walleye, bass, pike, pickerel.
- 1/4 oz . (6-8 lb. test) for trout, walleye, bass, pike, pickerel, light salt water species.
- 1/2 oz. (8-12 lb. test) for steelhead, salmon, salt water species.
We Also Recommend