A detailed and concise guide to the various species of birds commonly found along the New England coast.
- 68 bird species, both common and exotic, commonly seen on or near the New England coastline from Long Island Sound up to the Canadian Maritimes
- Includes Shorebirds, Wading birds, Beach species, Gulls and Terns, Ducks and other swimmers, and Birds of Prey
- Illustrations by Ernest C. Simmons, well known, Sarasota-based fine artist and nature illustrator
- Species selection and text by Mark Garland who has worked for four Audubon Societies, the Smithsonian, and the National Park Service. He lives in Cape May, NJ
- Indestructible lamination – water and beachproof
- Instant access to just what you need to know