CARLISLE MAGIC ANGLER KAYAK PADDLE
CARLISLE MAGIC ANGLER KAYAK PADDLE - PHOTIC / 240 CM is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Designed for kayak anglers, the Carlisle Magic Angler is a lightweight, efficient and powerful paddle, with angler specific features. The asymmetrical, slightly curved blade shape, combined with a lightweight, flexible fiberglass shaft produces smooth yet powerful strokes. A cutout in the blade is used to free snagged hooks and the ruler on the shaft can be used to measure your catch!
- Anglers will appreciate the J-notch cutout in the blade to free snagged lines and hooks
- Ensure bragging rights when you measure your fish on the imperial/metric rule printed on the shaft
- Glass-filled polypropylene blades are both lightweight and durable
- Asymmetrical, slightly curved blade shape produces smooth, efficient strokes
- Wrapped fiberglass shaft is lightweight yet strong; and more comfortable to hold in hot or cold temperatures
- Ovalized shaft indexes the proper grip area
- No-fail push-button take down allow blades to be feathered at 60-degrees or set inline, for right or left-handed control
- Two-piece design for compact transport and storage
- Rubber drip rings help to keep hands and legs dry while paddling
|Fiberglass Reinforced Polypropylene
|Right or Left
|0° and 60°