The Daiwa Proteus-WN Saltwater Rods are class rated for both monofilament and braided lines and are perfectly suited for today's saltwater angler. The conventional rod blanks are built with the exclusive X45 Bias Graphite Fiber which reinforces the blank and prevents twisting when the rod loads up. The exclusive Braiding-X carbon fiber braiding technology provides added blank reinforcement further reducing blank twist. The spinning rod blanks incorporate High Volume Fiber (HVF) modulus carbon graphite construction with more volume of fibers and less resin which gives the rods a lightweight, strength and sensitivity. The D-VEC WINN Grip Tape provides a soft, comfortable, yet firm grip throughout the troubles of landing a tough saltwater gamefish. The solid and secure Fuji Reel Seats feature a woven insert. The blanks are wrapped with Fuji Fazlite Ring Guides.
- Daiwa's exclusive D-VEC WINN® grip tape
- X45®Bias graphite construction
- Daiwa's exclusive HVF™ graphite (Spinning models)
- BRAIDING-X carbon fiber braiding technology
- Fuji® FazLite® ring guides
- Limited lifetime warranty