Dexter Russell Traditional 6" Wide Boning Knife 1880 1376 Thin and sharp, the boning knife is the go to blade for removing bones from meat and skinning fish. There are several types of boning knives that make different tasks much easier.
When cutting tough meat like beef and pork use a stiff boner and use a flexible boner for poultry and fish. When working close and around the bone, a curved boning knife will give you a better working angle. Lastly, a narrow boning knife is great for boning ribs and meat chops while you would use a wide boning knife for chicken and pork.
- Superior blade shape for easier slicing
- Unique edge geometry for long lasting, easily restored performance
- Hand honed to the ultimate edge
- Formed handle for comfort and functionality
- Polished Rosewood handles
- Large brass compression rivets