Dexter Russell SofGrip 8" Tiger Edge Slicer 24293 SG142-8. Slicing and carving knives are a must have for holiday meals. They are ideal for slicing meats like poultry, roast, ham and stand up rotisserie. Depending on the type of meat you are slicing, there is a choice between straight edge and scalloped slicers. Straight edged blades are great for cutting thin slices and the scalloped edges work best for tough and fibrous meat. With a back and forth sawing motion you can professionally make cuts that are precise and appetizing.
The SofGrip line is the ultimate choice in non-slip handles. Their soft rubber grip handles reduce stress that may cause fatigue and wrist injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome. Available in black and white, the soft handle allows you to grip tighter to prevent slipping and increase control. Each blade comes with a proprietary DEXSTEEL, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, with an individually ground and honed edge. Their superior blade shape allows for easier slicing while the unique edge geometry keeps them long lasting. Not to mention, the seal between the blade and the handle will not let in any water or bacteria. NSF Certified. Made in USA.
- Superior blade shape for easier slicing
- Unique edge geometry for long lasting, easily restored performance
- Hand honed to ultimate edge
- Impervious seal of blade to handle for utmost sanitation and durability
- Protective finger guard (top of handle)
- Dexter’s trademarked handle texture provides sure grip
- Ergonomic, slip-resistant
- Proprietary DEXSTEEL blades