It takes power to make an impact. But power that's reckless is an open invitation to the ER. Kazbek is engineered to absorb any high impact, so whether you're hammering away concrete or bombing down the trail on your bike, you can harness the power that would make a lesser man shake in his boots.
Most situations can be handled with standard anti-fog, but for extreme environments, Edge Eyewear developed a revolutionary anti-fog technology called Vapor Shield. This special application is absolutely impervious to fog.
- Durable lightweight nylon temples
- 99.9% protection from UVA/UVB/UVC rays
- Sleek wraparound frame; no side shield distortion
- Scratch-resistant hard coat and fog-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Width: 127 mm
- Lens Height: 45mm
- Temple Length: 127 mm
Tested in the following Conditions with no fogging:
- -44° for 15 minutes
- Transition from -44° to 36°
- Transition from -44° to 76°
- 125° with 80% humidity