STATEGIC ANGLER ESPADA-S SERIES
The new Espada series is a collaborative work between Guerilla Pluggers Cooperative, Japan and Strategic Angler LLC, USA. The lure has been in development since June 2015 and made its official debut for 2016.
The first Espada series prototypes were initially tested in the waters of Cape cod for Big Bluefin Tuna by Captain Domenic Petrarca (Coastal Charter Sportfishing) and then followed up by one of our other Field Testers Captain Ed Nicholas (No Boundaries, Oman) in French Polynesia. During this testing process, two versions were finalized, a floating and sinking model. The Espada series features a proprietarily designed wiring system and a streamlined body to match the most seductive of baits in the ocean.
The Espada series is guaranteed to hold up to the biggest, baddest fish out there, so what are you waiting for? Wield your weapon!
ESPADA-S (Sinking) SERIES SPECIFICATIONS
- Orientation: Vertical sinking, tail down
- Action: Erratic darting action, sinks @ a foot a second (hook dependent)
- Length: 9.25 inches (235 mm)
- Average weight: 4.5 ounces (130-135 grams)
- 0.093 inch (2.4 mm) thick x-heavy wiring
- Tail hook only compatible
- Working speed: Medium to fast
- Skill level: Expert
Recommended Hook Size & Configuration:
- Belly/rear: 3/0 trebles or 2/0 trebles
- Belly/rear: 3/0 treble with 7/0 single
- Belly/rear: 8/0 to 10/0 singles
- Tail only: 4/0 treble, 3/0 treble, up to 12/0 single
We Also Recommend