A detailed and concise guide to the various species of fish most commonly found along the New England coast.
- 57 species commonly found inshore, nearshore, and in blue offshore waters
- Includes preferred bait and edibility index for each species, as well as detailed text prepared just for the New England inshore and offshore fisherman
- Illustrations by Diane Peebles
- Species selection and text by Eric Brazer
- Indestructible lamination – water and beachproof
- Instant access to just what you need to know. Perfect for boat, tackle box, or kitchen table