A concise and detailed description of the various fishes found in New England.
- 54 species commonly found in both warm and cold water lakes and streams
- Includes preferred bait and edibility index for each species, as well as detailed text prepared just for the New England angler
- Classic illustrations by Ellen Edmondson and Hugh Chrisp commissioned by the New York State Dept. of Conservation
- Species selection and text by Dr. Robert Werner, professor emeritus of environmental science at SUNY
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- Instant access to just what you need to know - perfect for boat or tackle box