Not everyone would take a PFD to a wind tunnel to prove its ability to push limits. But, we did. And the Elite™ 28 Hydrostatic Inflatable PFD held its own. Built on a revolutionary 3D chassis, this lightweight co-pilot for your high speed adventures will stay put, let you move the way you want and need to, and helps you push your performance past good, to great.
Engineered for comfort: 3D chassis reduces drag at high speeds, wide shoulder system eliminates neck fatigue, wicking mesh liner improves all-day wearability, intuitive dual-side adjusters help you find your perfect fit, and an exclusive sleek inflation handle prevents snags (and allows you to inflate at any time). Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT™) automatically inflates under water pressure; won’t pop prematurely from rain, spray or humidity. Bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell provides 28 lbs of buoyancy (1.5 times buoyancy of standard foam PFD) when inflated and improves visibility in rescue scenarios.
- Approval: USCG – Recreational Type III (Meets minimum buoyancy rating of 22.5 LBS), Commercial Type V (Type III performance approved only when worn)
- Aerodynamic 3D chassis reduces drag at high speeds
- Shaped for optimum mobility and comfort
- Wicking mesh liner
- Discreet inflation handle reduces interference
- 28 LBS / 125 N of buoyancy when inflated
- Backup oral inflation tube
- Includes safety whistle
- Status indicator window: green means it's ready to go
- Bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell for improved in-water visibility
- Intuitive side adjusters
- D-ring for engine cut off switch
- 1.5'' Belt extender sold separately (Model # MA7637)
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit A (Model # MA5183)