SEA TURTLES OF THE ATLANTIC & GULF OF MEXICO FOLDING GUIDE
$ 8.99 USD
A concise and detailed depiction of the various sea turtles found in the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico.
- Describes in detail the five sea turtles that inhabit the Gulf of Mexico and U.S. Atlantic: Loggerhead, Leatherback, Hawksbill, Green, and the Kemp’s Ridley
- Includes detailed description and illustrations of the hatchlings, juveniles, and adults of each species, including maps showing their North American nesting beaches and ranges
- Life cycle of mating, nesting, hatchling birth and trip to the sea, juvenile maturation and adult life is described with diagrams and text.
- Also includes sections on nesting behavior, threats to sea turtles, and conservation measures to keep them safe.
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4″ X 9″. Perfect for backpack, glove compartment, or kitchen table
- Indestructible lamination – water and beachproof