"Moko" is short for mokomoko, which is what native Hawaiians call a melee or free-for-all. The Seamount Moko Standup Fishing Harness and Gimbal is aptly named, as its innovative design provides the comfort, stability, and leverage to go toe-to-toe with the biggest fish in the sea and bring them boatside.
Ideal for 30-80lb. class tackle, this advanced harness combines a 360 degree pre-shaped back support with memory foam and contoured sides with cushy 3D-molded EVA foam inside and out, plus soft neoprene edges that won't dig in during the heat of battle. Its unique structure is designed to spread the load evenly, with X-spine spinal stress protection to alleviate back strain. Equipped with a perfectly placed rod gimbal, marine-grade stainless steel quick-release clips, and an easy-to-grasp rear safety handle.
- Comfort, stability, and leverage for battling the biggest fish
- Ideal for 30-80lb. class tackle
- 360 degree pre-shaped back support with memory foam
- Contoured side support
- 3D-molded EVA foam inside and out
- Soft neoprene edges won't dig in during battle
- Unique structure spreads the load evenly
- X-spine spinal stress protection alleviates back strain
- Perfectly placed rod gimbal
- Marine-grade stainless steel quick-release clips
- Easy-to-grasp rear safety handle