The St. Croix Tidemaster Inshore Casting Rods are built with high-modulus SCII graphite to deliver the highest level of strength possible. The premium saltwater-grade hardware protects these rods from the elements. With a whole section of one-piece and three-piece travel models, there's not only a rod for every fish, but for every fisherman as well.
- Premium-quality SC II graphite.
- Outstanding strength, sensitivity and hook-setting power.
- Designed specifically for inshore saltwater angling.
- Batson Forecast hard aluminum-oxide guides with 316 stainless-steel frames for dramatically improved corrosion resistance compared to 304 stainless-steel frames.
- Fuji DPS reel seat/ frosted silver hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji ECS or TCS reel seat/ frosted silver hood on casting models.
- Premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
|Model||Length||Power||Action||Line Weight (lb.)||Lure Weight (oz.)||Rod Weight (oz.)||Handle|
|TIC70HF||7'||Heavy||Fast||12 - 25||3/4 - 2||5.5||5|
|TIC80MHF||8'||Medium/Heavy||Fast||14 - 30||1/2 - 2||7.3||7|
|TIC80HF||8'||Heavy||Fast||17 - 40||3/4 - 3||8.5||7|