Soft foam and Graded Sizing! The Cadence features a thin back design offering
more coverage and ensuring compatibility with any seat back style.
Perfect for use with boats that feature a higher seat back, but are right at home in
a touring boat with sprayskirt.
The Cadence is designed to have a slightly larger footprint, which helps to distribute
flotation over a wider area. The result is a thinner profile that provides more
mobility and comfort, while reducing interference with today's taller seat backs.
Along with providing a great fit, the Cadence also features multiple pockets.
- Thin back design works with all seat styles
- Graded sizing provides the best possible fit
- Cross-chest cinch harness for zero ride-up
- Mesh shoulders & interior panels for maximum ventilation
- Adjustable shoulders, and dual forward pulls for a custom fit
- Zippered front pockets offer organization
- Entry grip tab at zipper base
- #10 YKK zipper with non-corroding slider
- Ultrasoft buoyancy foam
- Type III PFD with sea level buoyancy:
- SM/MD: 16 lbs
- LG/XL: 16 lbs, 8oz
- XXL: 17 lbs
» USCG Approved
» 400D nylon outer shell
» 200 denier oxford liner
SM/MD 33” - 39”
LG/XL 40” - 46”
XXL 46” - 52”