The Fisherman provides excellent cockpit management with places for the little things that could end up in your seator overboard. Dual front-mounted tool pouch pockets have protective EVA stiffened outer shells to protect pocket contents, and act as fold down workstations.
- Stohlquist's Graded Sizing offers the best fit, and lowest footprint possible, for the widest range of body types. We have fine tuned each individual size, and sculpted the foam footprint and foam thickness to provide a better fitting, and more comfortable PFD for people of all sizes. This allows us to fit young, smaller framed paddlers up to larger adults in the same style vest, while offering identical mobility and a low-profile fit across the size range.
Cross-Chest Cinch for Zero Ride-Up
- The innovative Cross-Chest Cinch harness, found only on Stohlquist PFDs, offers the most unique fit of any PFD, by keeping the vest down & in place, to eliminate ride-up. The "cinch" prevents and eliminates chafing on your chin and underarms caused by annoying vest ride-up.
Breathability and Mobility
- Neoprene padded shoulders and lower back waistband make for a comfortable ride, while the high back flotation rides above seat backs of sit-on-top kayaks.
Molded EVA Pockets
- Dual front-mounted tool pouch pockets with protective EVA stiffened outer shells provide fold-down work surfaces and protect pocket contents. Each pocket measures 7.5" x 7.5".
Don't Get Flooded
- All pockets on the Fisherman allow for drainage.
Easy Mounts for Equipment
- Multiple mounting points for nippers, retractors, hemostats, and more.
Type III PFD
- With sea level buoyancy of 16 lbs. 12 oz.