The Espada series is a true-to-life sized lure inspired from Pacific Saury and Ballyhoo. Expert anglers will find this lure extremely versatile since its action can be modified to fit their needs. Available in both floating and fast-sink, the Espada series is a must have lure for offshore and surf applications. A perfect mid-sized lure with hardware to match the toughest fish in the ocean.
These custom lures are designed from actual prey species using natural shapes, pattern, color and action.
- Orientation: Vertical floating, tail down
- Action: Walk the dog, surface side to side glide, diving bubble trail
- Length: 9.25 inches (235 mm)
- Average weight: 3.5 ounces (95-100 grams)
- 0.093 inch (2.4 mm) thick x-heavy wiring
- Tail hook only compatible
- Working speed: Very slow to medium
- Handcrafted, custom lure
RECOMMENDED HOOK SIZE & CONFIGURATION
- Belly/rear: 3/0 trebles or 2/0 trebles
- Belly/rear: 3/0 treble with 7/0 single
- Belly/rear: 8/0 to 10/0 singles
- Tail only: 4/0 treble, 3/0 treble, up to 12/0 single