- Extends the height of the 2-Boat or 4-Boat Free-Standing Rack by 28".
- These posts allow you to extend the vertical height of the frame for making it a 3rd boat rack height to hold another boat.
- If expanding a 2-boat frame for more spacing, it creates easier access and a more comfortable fit when storing larger kayaks or canoes with width greater than 32"
- Easily installs by slipping into existing top rack shelf post of a 2-Boat Frame, Dock Mount Frame, and Flat Mount Frame
- Posts have holes on all four sides - photo is not showing all holes!
Marine Grade BLACK - Powder-coated steel with galvanized coating and stainless steel hardware. Note: Due to the base material being steel, it will rust in salt water environments.
Included in box:
- 2 Extension Posts & hardware