A fully sealed, fully submersible, series of spinning reels, the Salt X combines a lightweight aluminum design power and durability. Internally, the reel compromises a stainless steel main gear, stainless steel shaft, seven sealed stainless steel ball bearings and fourteen seals throughout the reel to keep water and the elements outside of the reel.
Externally, the SaltX features a one-piece aluminum handle with a non-slip ball knob, thick manual bail wire and a titanium coated line roller for longevity. With the SaltX's Hammer drag system puts out 50#'s of drag and the spool being braid ready, this reel is ready to do battle with large species from shore or from boat. Comes with manufacturer's one-year warranty.
- Forged and CNC Machined Aluminum body and rotor.
- Fully sealed Design. 14 internal seals
- Sealed Hammer drag system
- 7 Sealed Stainless Ball bearings
- Rotor brake
- Manuel Bail
- One piece machined Handle arm
- Round Non Slip Power Knob
- Titanium coated Line Roller
|Model||Braid Capacity||Max Drag||Gear Ratio||Weight|